|//1// //2// //3// //4// //5//|
//6// //7// //8 // //9 // //10 //
//11// //12// //13// //14// //15//
What would I do without these products? Well, my hair would be frizzy, my skin would be dull, and my makeup would never last! These are the 15 items that I would die without if I was stranded on a deserted island forever. Ok, a little dramatic I know, but these products are my equivalent to JLo's entourage!
Out of these 15 essentials, my top 5 are:
1. It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner- (#10) This stuff is amazing! I would drink it if I could! I use this in my hair after I get out of the shower and I have towel dried my hair. It protects my hair from the heat of the hair dryer, flat or curling iron, and makes my hair smooth and silky after it's blown dry. Run, don't walk to your nearest CVS or Target to get your hands on this miracle product!
2. T3 Featherweight 2 High Performance Hair Dryer- (#8) This hair dryer does everything but clean your floors! This high performance dryer has reduced my drying time by minutes, leaves my hair with a beautiful shine, decreased the amount of frizz, and increased the body and manageability of my hair. The price is up there, but it's well worth the investment!
3. Clarisonic Skin Care Cleaning System- (#14) I have had bad skin (acne) since the age of 9 and still have breakouts as an adult. I received the Clarisonic as a birthday gift and over the past 6 months, my skin has never felt better. Of course I still get breakouts (that unfortunately will never change for me)but, when I use the Clarisonic to wash my face, I know that all of my makeup, dirt and oils from the day are gone! This is another great investment to make and add to your daily skin regimen.
4. Eyeshadow Primer Potion by Urban Decay (Color-Sin) - (#6) I am a huge fan of Urban Decay Cosmetics. "Sin" is one of the best selling eyeshadow colors they offer. So what did the geniuses at Urban Decay do? They made it into an eyeshadow primer color! I have always used their original eye shadow primer, but when I found the primer in my favorite color it was a home run! This eyeshadow primer keeps my eyeshadow on all day long and it provides a shimmery base as a foundation to my daily eye shadow palette. It's only $20 and each tube lasts me over 6 months so the cost per use is definitely worth the purchase!
5. BeautiControl Tri-Color Bronzing Powder- (#15) This bronzing powder is the bomb diggity! It is fabulous powder for any time of year and gives a fresh glow to your face without looking "Fresh to death" (as tan as the cast members of the Jersey Shore). It is the perfect powder to add some life to your look!
What are some of your daily essentials?