Well my glorious gals, it's that time again to share with you one of my favorite blogs! Meet Tatiana! She's the beauty behind the chic blog We Shop In Heels. This girl is high on fashion and boy does she know how to pick out killer heels! Her blog is full of great style inspiration, amazing outfits, and of course gorgeous shoes!
Read below to get to know my girl Tatiana a little bit better!
1. Tatiana, I am a huge fan of your blog since I found you in the lucky community! Your outfits are so inspiring and your taste in shoes is to die for! I love the name of your blog, it's so cleaver! What is your favorite pair to go shopping in?
Tatiana: Thank you Marianne. As a shoe lover, I wish I can do everything in heels because I feel powerful and confident as soon as I put them on. I wanted to give the blog an interesting name that women can relate to, and I truly believe that super woman like us can achieve everything in life with the “right shoes”. I have to be honest that I always carry a pair of flats in my purse to change after, but I would say my most comfortable shoes to go shopping are definitely platforms.
2. Who is your favorite shoe designer and why?
Tatiana: Valentino Garavani is my favorite shoe designer. His designs come from classic to modern in delicate styles that you can keep for ages in your shoe closet and even heritage them one day. If you are not on a budget, I believe they are a great investment for a woman’s closet.
3. In March, you had the amazing pleasure to meet the lovely SJP. My jaw dropped when I saw that picture! What was she like?
Tatiana: Yes, I had the pleasure to meet Sarah Jessica Parker at the launch of her shoe collection in New York City. She was so sweet and very down to earth! I loved the fact that she provided styling advice to her clients and fans at the event. Not only she was signing autographs, but you could also see her working and interacting with fans. I can relate to her when I advise my clients at work as a beauty and fashion expert. Chatting with her seemed like talking to an old friend. I adored her!
4. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Tatiana: I enjoy being creative and inspired by the fabulous fashion world, and being able to express myself along with other bloggers and women with the same interests as me. I feel great helping people, so providing advice to my readers is one of my pleasures.
5. What are your 3 favorite stores to shop in and why?
Tatiana: I love shopping at Nordstrom where I could live in the shoe department. I also love Zara (I only wish they open a store near home), because they have the latest trends at affordable prices and good quality. Finally, Marshall’s for great finds in shoes and handbags. I am the type of girl who enjoys an expensive purchase as much as a bargain.
6. What your ideal afternoon?
Tatiana: Sunday is the only day when I have my alarm clock set off, and I have absolutely no plans for the day. I usually spend time with my husband; we are very attached to each other. My pictures are usually taken during the weekend before or after going out. I try to stay away from sitting at the computer or blogging. I also like to spend time with my dog Shiloh.
7. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
Tatiana: Traveling is one of my favorite pleasures in life. As an animal lover, I would love to visit Africa one day. I have many places to visit in my bucket list.
8. What are your three favorite blogged looks so far and why?
|Nude Blush Blazer- White Shirt & Jeans- Camouflage|
1. Nude blush blazer: I always like to dress comfortable and chic. These destroyed jeans have been my favorite; I love to wear them with a blazer to give the outfit a more dressy look, and killer studded heels in nude for a rocker vibe.
2. White shirt & jeans: One of the key pieces in my closet is a white shirt, because I can dress it up or down for any occasion with fun accessories or shoes.
3. Camouflage: These camo pants are one of my favorite recent purchases, plus they are always back on trend.I paired them with a denim shirt (another key piece in my closet) to soften up the look, and adding a pop of color with the bag and belt.
Well Glam Squad, isn't Tatiana fabulous!?!?! I totally enjoyed interviewing her and getting to know her a little better! I hope you did too!
Send her some love by:
Checking out her blog We Shop In Heels
Thanks for stopping by!