Happy Friday my fabulous fashionistas! Now that the weather is getting colder, there is nothing like cuddling up on the couch with a good book! Below are a few of my favorite things that are guaranteed to make your reading experience a cozy one!
- Must Love Otters by Eliza Gordon: I loved this book because it was the perfect romantic comedy. A quick and easy read that leaves you with that warm and fuzzy feeling inside.
- Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire: Good girl, falls in love with bad boy- trust me, it's addicting
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover: Amazing love story about two musicians. There is an out of this world soundtrack to listen to while reading this book that was made just for this story! If you are a music lover, this book is a 3 dimensional experience!
- Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen: Boy falls in love with a married woman who has an abusive husband. It's better than the movie (usually is).
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover: This is my favorite book in the entire world. I have no words to describe it, but if you read it you will thank me. Actually, read anything she writes, she's a genius!
- Mud Vein by Tarryn Fisher: A woman wakes up as a prisoner in a house and she doesn't know how or why she is there. That's all you need to know!
That's all she wrote Glaminators! I hope you pick up one of these books and let me know what you think! Have a stupendous weekend my lovelies!